Updated Manual Revealing 80 Easy Ways To Score More Goals
My freshly updated Soccer Attack manual reveals 80 easy ways to score more goals when you need them the most.
This manual will arm your players with an array of skills, techniques and strategies to give your team the edge on the pitch.
Unleash the attacking potential in your team and watch them devastate opponents thanks to Soccer Attack
Why use my Soccer Attack manual?
- It offers a solution for nearly every attacking problem.
- Sessions in it mirror game situations, helping your players make the right decisions in matches.
- It gives ideas for training your players in a range of attacking positions.
- Every training session requires at least one shot at goal!
- This manual gives a range of scenarios 1v1, 2v1, 1v2, all the way to 4v4.
- Every session improves your goalkeeper too.
- No more boring, repetitive training; 80 sessions gives almost endless variety.
- It provides sessions to suit every skill and age range. Progress from unopposed to opposed drills.
The only drills you'll need
I've designed these drills to help coach players in every aspect of the game, from individual core skills, to team-based attacking strategies.
These drills are tried and tested with both grassroots beginners and top youth players in professional academies. They are designed to stimulate players and lead them down the most effective paths of learning.
Some drills get your players working on shooting skills in competitive scenarios, while others are more tactically focused, providing your players with the skills to see the opportunities before them on the pitch. All of them lead to one thing - goals!
Soccer Attack will give you a ready made answer to all of your coaching issues.
Not scoring enough goals?
- Use a finishing circuit.
Not getting enough crosses into the box?
-We have a series of crossing exercises.
Passing not sharp enough?
-Take your pick.
You could use a different drill each session without repeating yourself all season.
80 shooting and finishing drills, one per page, covering every aspect of attacking play
PDF and spiral-bound - take it straight onto the training ground or print and distribute amongst your players and colleagues
Set up instructions listing equipment needed and how to lay out the pitch
Rules of each drill clearly explained so that everyone knows what they're doing
Three illustrations for each drill to help you and your players visualise the progression
So who am I, and why am I qualified to give you advice?
As a coach at a Premier League Academy I work closely with kids and young adults, developing talented players into the stars of the future.
My playing experience covers all levels of the game. I was a professional with English Premiership club Charlton Athletic and FC Twente of the Eredivisie in the Netherlands. I've also played for a number of English Representative teams and US colleges.
My professional qualifications include:
- UEFA A licence
- UEFA B licence
- FA Level 2
- Sports Psychology diploma
- Sports Nutrition diploma
- Futebol de Salao coaching qualification
- Community Sports Leader Award
- FA Youth Coaching qualification
- FA Child Protection qualification
My coaching career has so far included spells at Chelsea FC Ladies, Crystal Palace FC Ladies and AFC Wimbledon U19s. I was the Chelsea FC youth development officer for 10 years and now manage Liverpool's U21 team.